Where are you being held hostage in your life? Former top FBI hostage negotiator Chris Voss takes us behind the scenes of hostage negotiations to understand the minds of the people who hold us captive.
In this million-dollar episode you’ll learn:
- The history of hostage negotiations in the United States
- 2 questions to ask yourself before getting a mentor
- Exactly how to end a business relationship that isn’t working, without any hard feelings
- Why women are penalized for negotiating
- How to get the upper-hand through emotional intelligence
- The practical application of navigating custody disputes and divorces
You can connect with Chris at BlackSwanLtd.com.
To get his free newsletter text fbiempathy (all one word) to the number 22828.
You can get Chris’ book, Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on it on Amazon.